Monday, November 1, 2010

Conversations with a 2 yr old

Kiley started crying after I put her to bed, so I went up there and she said "I wet" (which she does almost every night for attention) While I was changing her she said "daddy take big poppies" which I said "what" and she said "daddy take big poppies, downstairs" and I said "great" and she said "Cason flushed it" which I said "great" and she said "I watched" and I said "great story"

Put her back in bed and she said "where KiKi's pacie" and I said "I can't find them, they are lost and you have to go to sleep without pacie" and she said "pacie back there" pointing behind her crib, so I pulled the crib out and got her pacie and she looked at it and said "pink pacie, where purple pacie" and I said "pink pacie is the only pacie left so you better hold onto it b/c I am not buying you any more" and she said "go to grocery store and buy purple pacie too"

walked out of room laughing....

No comments:

Post a Comment