Monday, November 16, 2009

Funnies

I was in the kitchen cleaning up and noticed it was awfully quite= trouble. Look what I found! Cason must have grabbed an unopened bag of chips out of the drawer, and both ran into the closet to hide! Together they must have figured out how to open the chips! What I mess when I found them! Guilty faces!
We have been working on learning body parts, and they always want to show you their belly buttons as well as pull up everyone else's shirts to see theirs! Not everyone is show willing to show, especially in public!!

Cason giving his lil sis a hug, right before trying to steal her lucky charms!

This was the first and last time I thought I could put a snack in one cup/bowl and that they could share....that didn't last long!



No comments:

Post a Comment