Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Taking away Pacie

So I decided to try and take away the pacie from Kiley, she only gets it at naps and bedtime. The first night she didn't make a sound going to sleep and slept through night. I told Paul maybe it wasn't going to be so bad after all! When Paul brought her down the stairs, she had a pacie in her mouth! Apparently she had one hidden somewhere in her bed! No wonder she didn't cry!!

The next few nights she screamed, ear piercing screams I thought the neighbors would hear her, so I gave it back. My friend Laura told me to try cutting the very end off, which I did tonight. She kept crying, after looking at the monitor I saw she didn't have it, so I went up there and found it on the floor. I calmed her down and handed her back the pacie. She put it in her mouth for a sec, took it out and threw it me, shacking her head and saying no no no.....

so taking the pacie away is not going so well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment