Tuesday, August 3, 2010

One on One


Today I took Kiley to a friend's house and Cason spent the day with me running errands and going to a drs appointment. It was so much fun to have one on one time with him. He was a perfect little boy and didn't whine or complain once the whole day, even in the drs quite waiting room. He laid down on his stomach on the bench and colored and after awhile sat up, looked at me and said "all done mommy," and went to looked out the window until we were called back. I had many people comment to me what a cute and good little boy he is. It is amazing how different they are one on one and not having to compete with each other for everything! I took him to get a cookie/ice cream when we were finished, he was so much fun!!! I am looking forward to one on one time with them when school starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment