Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Talking

Well we always said when Kiley starts talking, she isn't going to stop, and she sure runs that mouth all the time and is very loud!! Sometimes hard to tell exactly what she is saying but she does like to talk and boss us/mostly Cason around! Today I was telling Cason no to something, and she came up and said to him "big no no Cason" which is what I say to certain things! She has also started asking "why" to everything! Yesterday she asked "why" so much I finally said to her "because I am the mom and I said so, that's why" and started laughing thinking how I promised myself I was never going to say that as a mom!! She also freaks out if Cason is "touching" her, another thing I can remember yelling to my parents as a child! (mom Greg is touching/looking at me). My parents witnessed Kiley saying this Sunday night and I thought my dad was going to spit out his food from laughing so hard!

Cason still can have the quickest temper about things, but most of the time it is b/c we cannot figure out what he is saying or trying to tell us, he gets so frustrated! It also can be when he is hungry, very much like his daddy! We also see more and more similarities to his Pops with certain things, working and concentrating hard on a project and not giving up until it is done just right! He is such a sweet boy and loves telling us "please/thank you" all the time and also will come up and say "I uve (love) you mommy!" Paul puts him to bed and night and he sometimes will say "I uve you daddy" over and over again to try and get Paul to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment