Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Favorite things

Instant entertainment is the toothbrushes! They love the vibration on their sore gums!
Cason loves boxes, they will entertain him for hours! So why did I spend so much money on Christmas presents?!?

Kiley's favorite snack, amazes me how she can find all the marshmallows with her eyes closed! I guess I did not give her enough in her bowl, since she managed to grab the whole box!


Also a new favorite is the dust buster! Fine with me, I am training him early!! Always remember my mom and dad making us do all the cleaning chores, I hated it but sure am going to do the same to my kids!!! I knew we had kids for a reason! (ha)



These drawers must be really strong and hope the hold out! If I leave the room, the get in these right away! I think it is so cute/funny it is hard for me to say no!


They love their table, which makes me sad b/c they refuse to sit in their highchairs anymore, another sign they are growing up:(




No comments:

Post a Comment