Thursday, November 18, 2010

More funny things out of 2 yr olds mouths!

Cason took me into the playroom yesterday where he showed me his little figures and told me "big bird in time out" and I asked "why did you put big bird in time out? and he said "big bird hit cookie monster"

At the mall on Monday we were in the Christmas store when Cason started yelling "I broke it mommy" pointing to an ornament and wouldn't stop yelling it

When we were at the mall, I bought the Elf on Shelf and got all excited to read them the story and hid the Elf, thinking for sure they would shape up as soon as I pointed out "Elfie is watching and going to report back to Santa you are fighting and going to bring you one less toy" Well that worked for about 1 minute! They do like to find the Elf in a different spot each am, and when they are fighting and I point to Elfie, they eventually go tell Elfie they are sorry and blow him a kiss, it is cute! Last night when Cason was misbehaving, I told him "look up, Elfie is watching you" and he told me "Elfie not watching me, Elfie watching Kiley" I cracked up!

Kiley continues to point out what our breath smells like, in the am it is "pew wii coffee breath", I have been told "chip breath" and she told NiNi the other night "cookie breath" then of course told NiNi she wanted a cookie too!

I asked her if I could go to school with me, and she said "no, you are too big" but at least when I ask her how old I am, she says "1"

No comments:

Post a Comment